Saturday, May 14, 2011

Do You Wanna B ?



Okay first of all, I don't really pay attention to rookies. 
First look at them and all I think of was gosh young boys. LOL 
I have forgotten which video I clicked into and BAM I like them already. 
I do have a soft spot for boy bands though. 
So yeah after a few videos I am totally hooked. Oh btw they are called Block B. 
And they have a weird name leader/producer called Zico. 
And his hairstyle is something you would constantly stare at.  
No I don't really like him I like B-Bomb, although I am usually attracted to leaders. 
Another weird name you think huh. 
Did I mention their average age is like, I guess 19 years old ? 
Luckily the one I like is 21. Muahahahaha 
Okay I don't want to sound perverted I shall stop here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment